1. To monitor the implementation of legal documents in the sector nationwide;
2. To manage the activities in the sectors of the land management, geodesy, cartography and urban development on the basis of the valid legal documents and to provide consumers with information and professional methodology;
3. Ensuring the cooperation of beneficiaries in the implementation of the activities within the Agency's responsibilities, improving the cooperation of professional and other organizations and the capacity of the sector;
4. To perform the tasks assign by the State Great Parliament, the Government and the state central administrative unit in charge of land matters, to follow the directions and to provide accurate information from time to time;
5. To introduce the information on planned and completed activities on the agency's website timely and accurately.